Tuesday 14 April 2015

FAQ ON LONGRICH BUSINESS


1) WHAT IS THE LONGRICH BUSINESS ALL ABOUT?

Longrich International is a manufacturing company with offices in 183 countries. Her research institutes are in New york, France, Japan and China. It is ranked by Direct sales 2014 News as no 42nd  of the 100 top MLM company in the world. It is Chaired by Xu zhiwei (most outstanding Chinese entrepreneur of the world economy).

2) WHAT PRODUCTS DO WE HAVE?

Our products include everyday consumables such as Toothpaste, Cream, Soap, Shampoo, Roll on, Fruit & vegetable shakes, Health wine, Mouth freshner, Green tea, Cordycep Coffee, Mosquito repellent, Hand cream, Sanitary pad and Panty liners that treat and prevent infection, Supplements like Calcium, Natural antibiotics, Energy cooking pots, Alkaline cups, and so many other products. All their products are therapeutic and multi functional.

3) IS THE COMPANY CREDIBLE?

Longrich is 29 years old, and has bagged loads of awards and certifications from ISO, Fri, USDA organic, WHO, SGS tested,  CDS, NAFDAC, ISBN. Ranked in Forbes as China's top company.

4) HOW EFFECTIVE ARE THE PRODUCTS?

The company's wide range of products meet global standards of excellence. It maintains same or even higher quality as popular brands such as LION, Walmart, Unilever, Marks & Spencer, Glaxosmithkline (GSK), Tesco,  Wool Worths, Elizabeth Arden, Shisheido, Carrefour, Estee Lauder and others. All d companies listed above are being produced for by Longrich International as OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer)

5) I HOPE I WILL NOT HAVE ADVERSE REACTIONS TO THE PRODUCTS?

The products are formulated through careful research. The company has 8 world - class Science & Tech Research and Development (R & D) institutes in New York, Japan, France & China, with over 10000 employees 35% of which are college students, graduate students, senior engineers,doctors and experts from numerous fields.

6) HOW DO I MAKE AN INCOME FROM THE COMPANY?

By purchasing products either for personal use or for sale, by referring your friends and family to also make purchases of their daily use products from the company.

7) MLM COMPANIES ARE TEDIOUS. WHAT MAKES LONGRICH DIFFERENT?

Longrich has an improved model which excludes monthly compulsory injection of fresh funds, it also grows a team of 3 people as your direct team members(down lines). Any new referral from the fourth is layered under one of the initial 3. This enhances team growth. There are 7 ways to earn from the company: 4 bonus and 3 incentives.

8) WHAT ARE IT'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN NIGERIA?

In 2 and half years of being in Nigeria, it has given out well over 100 cars and SUVs to distributors across the nation, it has organized all expense paid holidays to Asia,  the USA, and EUROPE for well over 100 distributors. Distributors have also smiled home with houses awarded to them valued @ 25 million naira anywhere in the world. Free 4 years Masters degree in Business & Innovation in USA. Bachelor degree Scholarship to Soochow University, China.

9) HOW CAN I BECOME A BUSINESS PARTNER?

There is no registration fee. Your purchase of personal products picked by you makes you a member. Any purchase of N45,000 (120 PV/8% weekly bonus), N85,000 (240 PV/10% weekly bonus), N140,000 (320 PV/10% weekly bonus), N250,000 (720 PV/12% weekly bonus) and N550,000 (12% weekly bonus+1% Monthly Global share) qualifies you as a member. I must state that Longrich is not a get rich quick scheme. With commitment and hard work, associating with Longrich can change your financial fortunes forever.


For Individual or Corporate Business Presentation, 
Call/Whatapps: Idaresit- +2347032880844 (Longrichidara82@gmail.com), Samuel- +2348035605543 (Longrichsam77@gmail.com)


Sharing is caring. Please invite your friends and families to this opportunity. Please comment if you got value from this post

3 comments:

  1. I'm Trisha Nelson,from the USA. I contracted HIV 4 years ago, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV/AIDS. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I did research on a herbal remedy and I saw Dr. James Herbal mixed medicine, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses His strong herbal mix medicine to cure HIV/AIDS. I contacted him and told him my problems, He told me not to be worried anymore that I will benefit and get cured of his herbal medicine for Hiv/Aids. I never doubted Him because I believed I will be cured as nature has the power to cure all kinds of sickness when herbal medicine is being used in the right proportion. He prepared his herbal drink and sent it to me, and I took it for 3 weeks morning and evening in a quantity he told me, after that, I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV. His herbal mix medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr. James herbal mix medicine. He told me he got cures diseases like  Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Bipolar disorder, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia. Dupuytren's disease, Desmoplastic, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Hpv, Weak Erection, Wart Remover. Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic, Wart Remover, Melasma, Parkinson, perioral dermatitis, thyroid, HPV, ALS, KIDNEY DISEASES, SHINGLES.Pile, You can reach him on his Email address  [Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]  thanks 

    ReplyDelete